13. Maple Walnuts Scotch Eggs
Prep Time: 25 min; Cooking Time: 45 min; Total Time: 70 min; Serves: 6
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 24 oz sausage
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
How To Prepare
- Preheat your oven to 200o C.
- In a large bowl, mix sausage with walnuts and maple syrup using your hands.
- Divide into seven equal portions and shape them into patties.
- Place one egg each on the sausage patties, gently molding the meat into wraps.
- Arrange them in the roasting pan.
- Sprinkle some more walnuts if you wish to, and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the sausage turns deep brown and is well cooked.
- Take out, allow to cool, and serve.