15. Carrot Coriander Soup
This soup contains the goodness of carrot with the tangy taste of coriander. You may serve it with onion bread and cheese. Use less pepper if you prepare this for kids.
- Sliced onion
- Vegetable oil
- Ground coriander
- Sliced carrots
- Ground black pepper
- Roughly chopped coriander
- Vegetable stock
- Sauté the onion and later add carrot.
- Pour in ground coriander and cook.
- Next, add the stock and boil till vegetables are soft.
- Before putting the flame off, sprinkle coriander leaves.