16. Creamy Spinach Soup
This is one nutritious soup that tastes great. Lemon adds a tangy flavor to it. You may use more potatoes to make the texture thick, and a vegetable stock can also be used.
- Sliced onions
- Sliced garlic
- Baby Spinach
- Chicken stock
- Single cream
- Lemon juice
- Sauté the onions in butter.
- Next, pour in the stock and boil for some time.
- Add the spinach and stir.
- Puree the soup with a blender.
- Season with pepper, nutmeg, and salt.
- Reheat and add the lemon juice later.
- Before serving the soup, add the cream and stir well.