18. Capsicum Soup
Capsicum is bland, right? Wrong! Try this recipe and you’ll be eating your own words!
- Garlic cloves
- Green chillies
- Veg Stock
- Roasted cumin powder
- Ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Sauté onion and garlic after heating up oil in a pan.
- Add Cilantro, green chillies, tomato and capsicum.
- Now make the paste with vegetable using a grinder.
- Now pour the soup in the pan and add vegetable stock.
- Heat it and add pepper powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Simmer for a few minutes. Add cream on top for garnishing.