2. Garlic Vegetable Soup
If you love garlic, then this one will surely appeal to your taste buds! Opt for powdered moong dal or roasted and powdered oats for a thick soup.
- Mixed veggies – 1 cup, finely chopped [Broccoli, carrot, beets, capsicum, green peas]
- Garlic – 6 cloves, peeled, finely chopped
- Onions – 1, medium sized, peeled, finely chopped
- Oats – 2 tbsp, roasted and powdered
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – to taste
- Cloves – 2, for seasoning
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Heat oil on a non-stick pan placed on a medium to high flame.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until both turn golden brown.
- Add veggies and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add about 2 ½ cups of water and allow the mixture to come to boil.
- Cover and cook on low to medium flame until veggies are cooked well.
- Mix in salt and pepper as desired.
- Dry roast cloves in a small pan and crush well. Keep aside.
- Mix in powdered oats to the veggie mixture and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with crushed cloves.