20. Clear Mixed Vegetable Soup
This recipe of vegetable soup is dieter’s delight. Packed with nutrition and taste, this can be enjoyed with a handful of toasted almonds and fresh crunchy salad.
- Carrots – 1/8 cup, diced
- Peas – 1/8 cup
- Cauliflower – 1/8 cup, finely chopped florets
- Cabbage – 1/8 cup, finely sliced
- Sweet corn kernels – 1/8 cup
- French Beans – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Broccoli – ¼ cup, finely chopped florets
- Garlic – 6 cloves, crushed
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – 2 cups
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- White pepper powder – to taste
- Chili vinegar – 1 tsp
- Tabasco sauce – 1 tsp
- Add cooking oil to a preheated pan kept on medium to high flame.
- Add garlic and sauté until garlic loses its raw flavor.
- Add the veggies and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Mix in Tabasco sauce and salt.
- Add water and allow the soup to come to a boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables turn crispy.
- Dissolve corn flour in 1 tsp water and mix in with the soup.
- Simmer for one minute more.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve hot.