22. Creamy Mix Vegetable Soup (Another Variation)
This creamy vegetable soup recipe is quite easy to prepare. The spices are optional and hence kids will enjoy the same when served with a little cheese and zero spice.
- Mixed vegetables – 2 cups [French beans, cauliflower, carrot, peas]
- Onion – 1, large, finely chopped
- Garlic – 5 cloves, peeled, finely chopped
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp or Butter – 2 tbsp, melted
- Milk – 2 ½ cups [If on diet, use skimmed milk]
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – to taste
- Water – if required, to adjust the consistency
- Grated cheese – 2 tbsp, for garnishing
- In a preheated skillet placed on medium to high flame, heat butter/oil.
- Add crushed garlic and onion and sauté until onion turns translucent.
- Add the veggies and sauté for about 3 more minutes.
- Add milk and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Lower the flame to low. Cover and cook the vegetables until it turns tender.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Blend it into a smooth mixture.
- Season to taste. Add water, if desired to adjust the thickness. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.