20 Amazing Vegetable Soup Recipes For Quickly Weight Loss
24. Easy Minestrone Soup
- Carrot – 1, peeled, finely chopped
- Zucchini – 1, coarsely chopped
- Celery stalk – 1, chopped
- Beans – 8, finely chopped
- Sweet corn kernels – ¼ cup
- White cow peas – 1 cup, cooked
- Garlic – 5 cloves, finely chopped
- Onion – 1, large, peeled, finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 3, pureed
- Macaroni – ½ cup, cooked
- Red paprika – 2 tsp
- Dried oregano – 1 ½ tsp
- Basil leaves – 3, fresh
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – to taste
- Cooking oil – 2 tsp
- Keep a large pan on medium to high flame, and heat oil.
- Add garlic and onions, and sauté until onions turn pale brown.
- Mix in the veggies except zucchini. Put enough water to cover them.
- Boil the mixture for 5 minutes, lower the flame, and cook until the veggie turn crisp tender.
- Mix in the tomato puree and cooked peas along with macaroni and zucchini and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Mix in salt, paprika, and herbs, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Mix in black pepper powder and serve hot.