- Quinoa is an amazing diet-friendly whole grain filled with hunger-fighting protein. It keeps the stomach full for longer periods of time, thus preventing overeating.
- It is a rich source of proteins, amino acids, fibers, B complex vitamins, and complex carbohydrates. They help to boost metabolism.
- This gluten-free whole grain can be eaten plain or with other vegetables for a healthy breakfast. This versatile grain can be made into crackers, cereals or other side dishes.
- Apple is a water-rich fruit that can make the vegan diet plan for weight loss very effective. The pectin in apple limits the absorption of fat in the cells.
- For a mere 95 calories, a medium apple provides 4 grams of fiber. Boosting the fiber intake in the body helps prevent weight gain, thus encouraging weight loss.