What To Eat In Vegan Diet For Weight Loss
Here’s a list of top 25 foods to include in your healthy vegan weight loss plan:
- Beans including kidney beans, black beans, garbanzo beans, navy beans, soybeans, and pinto beans are very low in fat.
- They make a perfect addition to your weight loss diet. Each tiny bean is packed with proteins and fibers while remaining extremely low in calories.
- A cup of black beans provides a whopping 15 grams of proteins and contains no saturated fat. A half cup serving of kidney beans provides around 2 grams of resistant starch.
- Also known as chickpeas, garbanzo beans are packed with 2 grams of resistant starch in half a serving.
- Eating a portion of oats for breakfast is a great way to provide the body with slow releasing carbohydrates.
- Oats are rich in fiber, and a serving of this superfood will keep you full throughout the day.
- Just a half cup serving of oats comes packed with 5 grams of resistant starch – a healthy carbohydrate that boosts metabolism.