25 Amazing Vegan Foods that Burn More Calories than They Contain : Weight Loss
- Eat a serving of avocados daily to melt the belly fat away.
- The monounsaturated fats in avocados plump up the cell membranes, enabling the cells to burn fat.
- They also boost the metabolism by protecting the cells from free radical damage.
- The unsaturated fats in avocado raise the body levels of leptin, a hormone that lets the brain know that you’re full.
- It also contains oleic acid that triggers the body to curb hunger.
- Avocado is often paired with spicy food for soothing the digestive system. It also contains potassium that helps to regulate fluid balance and prevent constipation.
- Pistachio is one of the lowest calorie nuts.
- It contains heart-friendly mono and polyunsaturated fats. These fats, when consumed in combination with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, help reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- These tiny treats also suppress the hunger hormones to keep you satiated for a longer time.