25 Amazing Vegan Foods that Burn More Calories than They Contain : Weight Loss
7. Brown Rice
- Brown rice is a healthy and fiber-packed alternative to white rice. Half a cup of brown rice contains 2 grams of resistant starch, a carbohydrate that aids in burning fat.
- Brown rice is a low-density food i.e. it is quite heavy and filling, but relatively low in calories.
- Brown rice is rich in muscle-strengthening proteins and vitamins that can also help you to get a flat belly.
- It contains a rich supply of vitamin B that helps burn calories.
- One pear comes packed with 15% of the daily recommended amount of fiber. A research revealed that women who ate three pears a day lost more weight than those who did not.
- Do not peel the pear before consuming as its skin contains the highest amounts of fiber. The high pectin content makes these juicy fruits good at preventing water retention.