25 Amazing Vegan Foods that Burn More Calories than They Contain : Weight Loss
- Tomatoes are one of the most favorite fat-fighting foods. They aid in reducing inflammation and reversing leptin resistance.
- Lycopene in tomato is considered a potential agent for preventing several types of cancer.
- It stabilizes your blood sugar levels and curbs the appetite to keep you satiated for longer periods. It also detoxifies the body by flushing out the toxins from the fat cells.
- Chillies are one of the best ingredients to boost your metabolism.
- A single chili pepper contains a full day’s supply of beta-carotene and twice the recommended allowance of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to fight toxins and other harmful agents in the bloodstream.