Nutritional & Low fat Carrot Diet For Weight Loss
You can eat any vegetable that has low calories, such as cucumbers, zucchini, turnips, etc, but because of their great nutritional content, carrots are preferable for healthy weight loss. Carrots are low in calories, and are a great source of vitamins and fiber. Some diets feature carrots as the main food source, and may promise quick weight loss and other health benefits. You will feet full, and thus you’ll eat less. Even consuming plain water before a meal will create the feeling of being full.
This diet helps in quick weight loss and cleanses body. This is what you need to do to get rid of about 7 pounds in 4 days. It is a very simple diet.
- Consume 2-3 carrots in every meal. Grate them and add lemon juice.
- With carrots, you can add some fruits such as apple, 2-3 kiwi or an orange for breakfast. Fruits can be consumed only during breakfast.
- You can mix grated carrots with cauliflower for lunch.
- For dinner, eat greens, such as kale, lettuce, cucumber etc. along with the carrots.
- Carrot is a rich source of vitamins. It contains carotene (vitamin A) , D, E, K, B1,B6,C vitamins, dietary fiber, manganese, molybdenum, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
- A cup of raw carrots juice includes below 53 calories.
- Carrots with green tops contain vitamin A – an antioxidant that strengthens your immune system and plays a major role in vision, bone growth, and skin health.
- Carrots are rich in antioxidants and contain chlorine and sulfur that help the liver remove toxins
- Vitamin K stimulates the removing of toxins from the body. Carrots contain calcium and can even protect against lung cancer.
- Carrot is fiber-rich vegetable. You need fiber for healthy bowel function.
- Carrots are filled with iodine, that helps to normalize the functioning of the thyroid gland.
Example diet plan for quick weight loss (4 days)
This diet plan about four days. If you follow the recommendations, you may lose up to 8 pounds. Rules are very simple: you should eat only carrot salad, but as much as you want.
Eat carrot salad three times a day. You are allowed to drink unsweetened tea or non-carbonated mineral water. In addition to that, you can eat 1-2 fresh fruits.
Eat carrot salad three times in a day, but now you can eat one small slice of rye bread with salad.
Slowly return to your usual diet, but reduce significantly consuming of sweets, flour, and fat.
Things to keep in mind
Carrots are excellent for adding them to any diet, but consuming too much carrots can have side effects. Beta-carotene, which is a type of carotene, becomes vitamin A inside the body. When it exceeds the range of vitamin A in our body, it is piled up in fat and turns the skin orange or yellow. This condition is known as carotoderma. As with any fast, the Carrot Juice Fast eliminates most nutrients and should not be followed for more than a few days at a time. Consult with your doctor before following any diet, especially fast or crash diets.