11. Eggs, Meat, And Seafood Rich In Calcium
For all the meat and fish lovers, this is good news!
Listed below are the top scorers that are highest in calcium, enabling you to make healthier choices:
|FOOD||CALCIUM CONTENT (PER CUP OF SERVING)|
|Salmon (pink)||20.7 mg|
|Sardines (canned)||569 mg|
|Eggs (raw)||129 mg|
|Lobster (raw)||102 mg|
I have some extra snippets about calcium-rich foods. Here you go!
More About Calcium Sources
- Whey protein, which is used in weight loss diets, is rich in calcium.
- Rhubarb, the fruit-and-vegetable has high levels of calcium, along with vitamin K, dietary fiber, and prebiotic microbes.
- Muesli, quinoa, oats, and corn flakes are some cereals that are good sources of calcium.
- Edamame and kelp are important in Asian cuisine because of their high calcium levels.
Now that you have all the above options to choose from, it is going to be fun and easier creating a calcium-rich balanced meal plan.
But what if these foods are unavailable or insufficient to meet the daily intake? What can you use to replace naturally calcium-rich foods?